Originally from a coastal town in the south of England, I’ve been lucky enough to live in many amazing countries, including South Africa, America, France, and Canada. I definitely have always had the travel bug, and to this day I enjoy venturing to new places (so hit me up for those destination weddings!) Once I’d seen the incredible landscapes of New Zealand, the decision to make my home here was pretty easy to make, and I’ve come a long way since arriving here 12 years ago with just a back pack and snowboard!
I’m now living with my little family in the city of Auckland among the lush green colour palette of the subtropical and native plants that surround us. I love that in an hour or so from home I can get to dense bush, beautiful park land, stunning beaches or the heart of the city – New Zealand has so much to offer.
I’m constantly inspired by the beauty and variety of nature we’re so lucky to be surrounded by, and I try to capture these elements within each of my shoots and weddings. My imagery is relaxed and natural, as unposed as possible, combined with a laid-back approach to capture who you truly are as a couple or family. I realise that not everyone is a natural in front of the camera, and have lots of different ways to make your session as fun and easy as possible.
Fun Facts about me:
- 1.I’m a fully qualified snowboard instructor, I spent an amazing (but cold) season in Quebec teaching on Mount Tremblant.
- I worked for a season in France as a travel rep meeting holiday makers at the airport and taking them by coach to their accommodation.
- I’m petrified of spiders and can’t help but squeal if one gets too close to me.
- I love salsa dancing, and tequila!
- I have two children – Toby and Thomas who love to get me to play lego, go on bike rides and jump on trampolines 🙂